Monday, March 07, 2005

Gotta Love Government Housing

So I went to the grocery store this evening after my Tar Heels made a made comeback in the final minutes against Duke. I come back and get a prime, VIP parking spot next to the apartment building for a change. I bring a load up, and then came back to get the rest. And to my amazement, I see 3 little H-mongs, no older than 8 I'd say, rumaging through my groceries in my car like they haven't seen food in weeks! I wasn't even gone for more than a minute! They had everything all torn out of the bags and strew all over my back seat. It looked like the aftermath of a pack of raccoons at a camp site. One of those little shits managed to run off with a bag of french fries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home