Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily memorabilia addition

I received in the mail today a signed Rawlings Official Major League baseball signed by Brewers prospect Jonathan Lucroy. I started a new tactic in obtaining autographs instead of just flat out buying them through auctions and online sites. I decided to take a stab and send a blank ball to the Huntsville Stars c/o Mr. Lucroy. After a couple of weeks, I was pleased to see that my ball was returned to me w/his signature on it!

Lucroy is probably the best all around catching prospect in the Brewers minor league system at this point and rec'd extensive playing time during Spring Training this year since Mike Rivera and the other notable catching prospect, Angel Salome, were both sidelined with injuries. Lucroy was rated as the 10th best prospect in the organization heading into the 2009 season.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home